Members of The Royal Parks Guild offer their time and expertise to The Royal Parks, associated organisations and apprentices.
The aim of The Royal Parks Guild is to support and promote London’s Royal Parks in a manner that befits their status, unique heritage and cultural value through the input and support of Guild members, whilst developing and maintaining a range of social activities that benefit its membership.
1. Promote ‘The Guild’ and the Parks’ Heritage and Diversity
2. Support Horticultural Excellence by
3. Support Education and Vocational Training by
4. Support Volunteering and Outreach Working by
5. Maintain and Enhance links with The Royal Parks by
The Royal Parks Guild are dedicated to helping parks’ apprentice schemes and those that join them. If you would like to help us then click here to see if you could become a member of the Guild.